- 1 16 oz. bag frozen chopped spinach
- 1 can artichoke hearts (drained)
- 1 8 oz. package cream cheese
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 1/2 cups fresh grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 package Dry Ranch seasoning
- 1 16 oz tub MILD Gordo’s cheese dip
Cook spinach in microwave for 5 minutes. Drain and squeeze out any excess moisture. In separate bowl, microwave cheese dip and cream cheese for 2 minutes until melted. Chop drained artichoke hearts. Mix all ingredients in large bowl. Pour into greased 8 x 8 oven-safe dish. Bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes or until hot and bubbly throughout. Serve with crackers, chips, or fresh vegetables.