Corned Beef and Noodle Casserole
Wednesday, December 8, 2010
- 1 large or 2 small cans cream of chicken soup
- 3/4 cup milk
- 1 and 1/2 pounds corned beef from the deli sliced into thin strips
- 1 tub Gordo’s Original Cheese Dip
- 1/2 cup onion, finely chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 8 oz uncooked egg noodles
- 1/2 cup dry bread crumbs
- 1 tablespoon butter, melted
HOW TO PREPARE:
Melt cheese dip in microwave. Stir in soup, milk, corned beef, onion and pepper. Spread half the mixture in a greased 2 quart casserole or 9 x 13 inch pan. Top with uncooked noodles. Spread remaining mixture over noodles. Mix bread crumbs and margarine and sprinkle over the top. Cook uncovered in a 375 degree oven until hot and bubbly and noodles are tender, 40 to 45 minutes.
Makes 6 – 8 servings.