- 6 ounces ground sausage
- 8 (6 inch) corn or flour tortillas
- 6 eggs
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup heated Gordo’s Cheese Dip (original)
- 1 dash hot sauce to taste
- 1/2 cup salsa
How to Prepare:
- Scramble the sausage in a skillet over medium-high heat. Cook and stir until evenly brown. Drain and set aside.
- Whisk together the eggs, salt and pepper. Set your skillet with your sausage back onto the medium-high heat and add the egg mixture. Cook and stir until firm.
- Warm tortillas for about 15 seconds in your microwave. Fill the tortilla with the scrambled egg, sausage, and cheese. Add hot pepper sauce and salsa to your liking
- Pour heated Gordo’s Cheese Dip over your tortilla