Wednesday, December 8, 2010
- 1 1/2 pounds ground beef chuck
- 1 package flour tortilla shells
- 1 tub Gordo’s Chipotle cheese dip
- 1 8 oz can tomato sauce
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2-teaspoon pepper
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- 1/2 teaspoon cumin (optional)
Brown ground beef chuck and drain. Return to skillet and add tomato sauce and spices. Simmer 10 minutes or longer for sauce and spices to be incorporated into meat. Spoon 2-3 tablespoons meat into flour tortilla shell. Roll up into a burrito. Melt cheese dip and pour over burrito.
You may want to add tomatoes, grated cheese, lettuce or sour cream to your burrito before rolling.