Serving Size: 4
- 1/2 pound boneless, skinless chicken breast halves, cut in strips
- 1/2 pound sirloin steak, cut in strips
- 1 cup salsa
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 bell pepper, cut into thin strips
- One onion, cut into thin strips
- One (12-ct.) Package flour tortillas (taco and fajita size)
- 2 cups shredded Gordo’s Melt White American Cheese
In large pot, cook meat in its own fat until it loses its pink color. Drain fat. Combine meat, seasoning and add pepper and onion; cook and stir 3 to 4 minutes until vegetables are tender-crisp.
Spoon fajita filling onto tortillas. Add cheese and top with additional salsa if desired. Roll up to serve.