Mediterranean Chicken Casserole
Wednesday, December 8, 2010
- 3 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1 (16 ounce) package pasta – any type will do
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 (4 1/4 ounce) can chopped black olives
- 1 (4 ounce) can sliced mushrooms
- 1/2 cup bell pepper (chopped)
- 1/2 cup onion (chopped)
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 3 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 1/2 tablespoons Greek or Mediterranean seasoning
- 1 tub Gordo’s chipotle cheese dip
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
Place chicken breasts on baking sheet. Brush with olive oil and sprinkle with salt and pepper. Bake in oven at 375 degrees for 25 – 30 minutes. Let cool and cut into cubes.
Cook pasta according to package directions. Drain. Add soup and mix well.
Sauté mushrooms, bell pepper, onion, butter, sauces, seasoning, olives and garlic until heated through.
Melt cheese dip; add chicken, pasta and vegetables. Mix well.
Pour into a greased 9 x 13 inch pan. Top with cheddar cheese. Heat in a 350 degree oven until bubbly.
Serve with salad.